To enhance the school experience of every Forest Lake State School student by working with the school community to provide the students with:
- Plentiful and diverse opportunities for learning, growth & development
- Additional & improved resources & facilities to support & enhance teaching & learning & the overall school experience
- Unique & rewarding experiences to ensure a fun, safe & memorable primary school experience
- A highly engaged & inclusive community, focussed on making everyone feel welcome, valued & appreciated
Meeting Times & Location:
The P & C meet on the third Tuesday of each month (except December, January & during school holidays) at 6:30pm in the P & C building, Mod C. Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held in March each year.
Parking is available in Kauri Place Use Gate 2 near the staff carpark to enter the school grounds. Please keep up to date through the School Newsletter or our Facebook page for any changes to meeting times or location.
We are also using the Zoom online platform for anyone who would like to be involved but can't make it in person. Those details will also be available through our Facebook page or via email if required.
Becoming a Member or Volunteer:
P&C membership is open to all parents, carers, friends, school & local community members who want to positively input into the life of the school. Volunteers meet regularly & share their time, energy & skills in different ways. It's an easy way to meet other parents & take an active part in your child's education.
If you would like to join our P&C, please complete our application form or come along to a meeting, where you will be given the opportunity to join if you wish (membership is voluntary!). Everyone is welcome to attend (you can attend without being a member, you just won't be able to vote on items raised) and we love to see new faces & meet new people.
We are always looking for more volunteers for events, fundraising or in our uniform shop & tuckshop. If you have skills that you think maybe useful, or you wish to learn new skills please reach out to us (contact details available under our team heading) or come along to a meeting. Many hands make light work & help build a supportive school community!
Any profits that come out of our different services & our fundraising events are put back into the school. The P&C has been able to support such projects as:
- Amayda Program 2020
- School Chaplaincy Program
- Molly the Therapy Dog
- Multiple playgrounds across the school
- Purchasing technology resources such as iPads, robots & 3D printers
- Maintenance projects for the grounds and school hall
- Air conditioning for the entire school
- Undercover eating area outside the tuckshop
- Artificial turf
- Music Equipment
- Hall audio upgrade & much more….
2020 P&C Executive Committee:
Other P&C Positions:
Email: PandCPresident@forestlakess.eq.edu.au and email@example.com
Phone: 3714 1258 (Tue – Fri)
Phone: 3714 1253
Uniform Shop Convenor:
Phone: 3714 1256 (Mon & Fri)
Social Media and Newsletter Coordinator: